CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)
By looking at the term it sounds so sickened, horrified, and dreadful. The term Corona Virus is extracted from the Latin word corona means crown or wealth and virus means a harmful infection or disease. The forename was coined by June Almeida and David Tyrrell who first observed and studied human corona viruses. The outbreak of the disease which is known as COVID-19 is the result of the novel corona virus, now renamed as SARS-CoV-2 that has to extend speedily across countless parts of the world. So basically, this is the most ongoing and viral topic of discussion all over the world. As per different researches and analyses by the doctors, the definition is elaborated below:
Corona viruses are huge relations of viruses that can cause illnesses ranging widely in brutality. This virus is caused by a variety of respiratory, gastrointestinal, and neurological diseases found in humans.
How it spread?
As the population of contaminated people due to the corona virus is escalating and effecting day by day many people are losing their lives and loved ones. Originally, this infectious disease discovered in China. Hence, it spread throughout the entire world. Almost, 213 Countries and Territories around the world have reported a total of 9,739,538 confirmed cases of the corona virus (COVID-19). A large number of deaths are registered for 492,395 deaths. However, because of this pandemic people are afraid. As it caused serious anxiety in the world. Some viruses are highly contagious. The virus COVID-19 is spreading very effortlessly and sustainably between people.
Enlist the Main Spreading Causes
- This dangerous disease spread through person-to-person, with the interaction of touching or close contact. For example, handshaking, sitting, and eating together and sharing the same glass.
- It is probable that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface, object, or a person that has the virus on it, and then this will affect you.
- The ongoing conversation also spreads viruses. As respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes and it would get into you while speaking.
Some of the most common and important symptoms of corona virus are:
The first symptom is that it appears the continuous cough, high temperature (uncontrollable fever), deficiency of breath, or shortage of common intelligence of taste or smell (anosmia).
If you develop any of one the symptom, however meek or your result is positive (COVID-19):
- Then you should immediately self-isolate yourself at home for at least 7 days or a maximum of 14 days from when your symptoms are in progress. If you live with others, all other household members who stay with you at home should isolate themselves in the house for a maximum of 14 days.
- You do not necessitate to call on an emergency number or to visit the hospital you just require to go in self-isolation and solicit a doctor for accurate meditation and assistance. If you undergo that your condition is inappropriate or your symptoms do not get better after 7 days, then you require calling for a medical emergency and consultation.
- Wash your hands more frequently than usual, for 20 seconds using soap, handwash with water afterward apply hand sanitizer. After coughing, sneezing, and blowing your nose, before you eat and after a meal, or when you acquire to work or disembark home, the best precaution for you is to wash hands and face.
- Kindly, use tissues to cover up your mouth when you cough or sneeze. Always carry tissues with you and dispose of into a dustbin and subsequently wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
- Wear a face covering or generally a mask in enclosed public spaces for your safety concerns. Where social distancing isn’t possible and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet. Social distancing, hand washing, and covering coughs and sneezes, remain the most important measures to prevent the spread of corona virus (COVID-19).
- The best method is to maintain social distance around 6 feet to prevent this virus to spread.
- Clean and disinfect regularly touched objects and surfaces using your regular cleaning products to reduce the risk of passing the infection on to other people.
At the current time, what we know so far on the basis of the situation and our consideration of COVID-19 can make anyone seriously ill. But for some people, the risk is higher and can take lives too.
Effects of Corona virus
As I mentioned the horrific side effects above, now I will discuss some good quality side effects. The love, care, and concern are by-product of the virus. Above all, the dedicated nurses and medical workers to their patients. It is phenomenal. The decency, purity, and love of millions of citizens have come unblemished from beginning to end. The other positive result of the devastating crash of the corona virus is the curfew, lockdown, and restriction of international travel and passengers. The modern slave trade (employment through force) has hopefully slowed down.
As the situation, COVID-19 continues to develop and yet is in progress. It’s possible that some information and statistics have changed since publication. I suggest to readers that they stay informed on the news. The recommendations to their own safety and security must follow the CDC and WHO as well as other medical departments. People will face hardens to follow government preventive measures, rules, and regulations. Govt generated hardens to make safe our lives. we need to stay at home.
Avoiding close contact with additional people, especially with those people who are sick. You must avoid to touche habitually organs like the eyes, nose, and mouth because these are the disinfecting objects. Moreover, maintain social distance and wash your hands often with soap and water. In the end, I will like to say that we must respect, honor, and support the doctors. People who are risking their precious lives to help us win against this dangerous disease corona virus (Covid-19).